Congrats to Bella and Eddie, our April 2021 Athletes of the Month! They are business owners and attend school with a loving family at home, but still manage to prioritize their fitness! Our trainers nominated them because of their dedication to getting to the getting to the gym (if they miss a morning, they will fit in an evening class), great sense of humor, and continued growth in strength! I asked Bella & Eddie some questions so we could get to know them more outside the gym, check out their answers below:
- How long have you each been members at Kirkland Community Fitness? Edie joined in September, and Bella in October. With Eddie joining first, what motivated Bella to join as well? Eddie was about to quit and he needed Bella to push him to get to KCF. Do you remember your first experiences? Yes, Eddie started with one on ones with Erica, and when Bella had her one on ones she was definitely motivated to join!
- What keeps you coming back to the gym day after day? The monthly charge, I like to make sure I get my moneys worth LOL! JK, for Eddie – if I loose weight Bella said I can get more tattoos, and Bella – likes to workout!
- Do you have a favorite WOD or movement? Bella likes burpees and slam balls, Eddie likes so many he can’t decide 😉
- Do you have a least favorite WOD or movement? Bella snatches, Eddie ‘Luck of the Irish’ I have a special hate for that one.
- What are your biggest personal accomplishments inside KCF? Bella being about to lift as much weight as I have.
- You often workout together, how important is this time spent together? We don’t spend much time together due to school and work, so it’s nice to spend time doing something together.
- Is there anything you want to share with the KCF community surrounding your personal fitness goals and successes? Any recent PRs you’re super proud of or lifts you feel more comfortable performing? Everything is new and we are proud of what we have been able to life and also more secure with. Coaches help us perform the movements properly.
- Outside the gym, what are some of your favorite things to do as a family? We enjoy eating out, movie nights and hiking!
Thank you, Bella and Eddie for being awesome members at KCF!